Benefits of Gym and Swim card
Being a SHINE member means you can get a Gym and Swim card.
- This entitles you to use the gym and swimming pool at any of our Places Leisure centres in the borough for a discounted rate of £2.50 per session.
- You apply and pay direct to the leisure centre
Where can I use it?
You can take part at any of our Places Leisure centres. See the web pages below to find out more about each centre:
Times valid for Gym and Swim
- Gym - Monday to Friday - 10am to 12 noon at St Crispins, Carnival
- Swim - Monday and Friday - 2pm to 3pm at Loddon
- Swim - Tuesday and Thursday - 2pm to 3pm at Carnival
- Swim - Wednesday - 9.30am to 10.30am at Carnival
How to join
If you’re already a member of SHINE
- All you need to do is show your SHINE membership card at the leisure centre you want to use and you’ll be issued with a Gym and swim card
If you’re not a member of SHINE
- You'll need to join first join SHINE. Visit the SHINE page to find out more
- Once you’re a member all you need to do is show your SHINE membership card at the leisure centre you want to use and you’ll be issued with a gym and swim card