Wokingham Direct is our Customer Service Centre looking after calls, emails, online requests and webchat from our residents, businesses and other partners.
We also manage our website, information kiosks, digital television site and looking local smart phone application.
- Abandoned vehicles, graffiti and bin fires
- Car Parks
- Concessionary Travel
- Grounds maintenance
- Parks and Open Spaces
- Pitch bookings for football, tennis, hockey and netball
- Traffic Management
- Tenant Services
- Signposting service for adult social care
- Street lighting
- Street naming and numbering
- Rubbish including household, recycling and clinical waste
Adapted services for customers with special needs
We can be contacted through the following adapted services:
- Minicom - call 0118 974 6991
- Translation services - we can arrange call 0118 974 6002 for more details
We aim to be as flexible as possible in order to assist all our customers. For example it may be more convenient for us to visit you at home rather than for you to travel to our offices.
Complaints for customers with special needs
Information about our complaints procedure is also available as an information video in British Sign Language or an audio tape.
To request the information video contact the Deaf Services team on 0118 974 6800.