- September 11 2012: Distribution of application packs
- September 12 2012: Online admissions opens
- October 31 2012: Closing date for application
- January 15 2013: Deadline for providing evidence to meet criteria
- March 1 2013: National offer day
- March 15 2013: Deadline to accept offer of school place and waiting list information available
- April 15 2013: Closing date for receipt of appeals to be heard together
School open days and visits
See details of school open days and visits.
How places are allocated
Secondary school places are allocated by our School Admissions Team, taking into account:
- Published admission arrangements
- The number of places available at each school
Wokingham Borough residents
If you pay Council Tax to Wokingham Borough Council you should complete our application form for any secondary school within the Borough, or for application to schools in other authorities.
If your child doesn't attend a Wokingham Borough primary school and you require an application pack, please complete the school application pack request form.
Residents of other authorities
You must apply for schools using the application form provided by your home local authority. If you are considering a place at a Wokingham Borough school, please read our parents guide, to understand the basis on which places will be allocated. Your local authority will forward your child’s application to us.
Amendment to Secondary Admissions Guide
There is an amendment to Page 82 referring to the Maiden Erlegh admission arrangement for 2013 to 2014 under Residency Requirements. The date for submission of evidence that a parent and child has moved and are living in a new home is 1 January 2013.
The Holt School open evening is on Thursday 27 September 2012, not as stated on page 56.
Waingels College open evening is on Thursday 4 October 2012, not as stated on page 43.