Who can apply online?
The online application facility will be open to Wokingham Borough residents to apply for school places as follows:
Parents are not able to apply online for in-year (casual) applications.
Parents residing abroad who are intending to live in the Wokingham Borough by September 2013 may also apply online. The current home address (abroad) will be used for the allocation of places unless evidence of your move to the Wokingham Borough can be provided by January 15 2013(secondary school transfer, starting primary school or junior school transfer and for community and voluntary controlled schools.)
Parents moving to the Wokingham Borough from the armed services may also apply online provided that the assignment order is sent to the School Admissions Team.
Why should I apply online?
- It is simple, easy and quick
- You do not have to rely on the postal service
- Confirmation of applications is sent via email
- Applications can be changed at any time up to the closing date (please remember to resubmit.)
- You will find out your allocated school on the offer date
- You don't need to wait for an application pack to apply
- The system assists you to complete the application form correctly, by using online validation and drop down lists were possible.
There may be periods where there is a high volume of parents accessing the site, which may present difficulties in access. Please try again at a different time. If you have requested email notification this should arrive during the offer day.