How large unwanted items collection service works
You can pay for unwanted large items to be collected. When you have ordered a collection leave the large items somewhere accessible outside your home.
Before you order a collection find out what you can dispose of using large items collection service.
- Standard collection: items left outside your home and collected on unspecified Tuesday or Wednesday within 10 working days of payment receipt - £32.10 for collection of up to 5 items - does not include fridge/freezers - see below
- Collection by appointment: items left outside your home and collected on specified Tuesday or Wednesday - £38.30 for up to 5 items - does not include fridge/freezers - see below
- Collection of single fridge or freezer - unspecified Tuesday or Wednesday within 10 working days payment receipt - £25.90 per unit or free for pensioners
- Collection of single fridge or freezer - specified Tuesday or Wednesday - £31.10 per unit or free for pensioners
Clearly list each individual item you would like to be collected.
TVs and monitors are charged as above but can't be mixed with other items as they are classed as hazardous waste.
Order large unwanted items collection
- Cheque payable to Veolia
- List of items for collection
- Your home address and daytime phone number
You will only be contacted if you request a specific Tuesday or Wednesday, otherwise a collection will take place within 10 working days of receipt of payment.
To pay by card phone 0118 909 9360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you email or leave a voicemail with your number Veolia will contact you within 24 hours from 0203 567 2796.
Other ways to dispose of large items for free