If a streetlight or lit bollard is in a dangerous condition that could cause injury, for example:
- A Streetlight column has been hit by a vehicle
- A part has fallen off
- There are exposed electrical cables
Call 0118 974 6000 and select the 'highways' option..
We aim to respond to urgent faults within 2 hours.
Non urgent faults
To report problems you'll need:
- The location of the street light or lit bollard
- A brief description of the problem
Click on the faulty street light or lit bollard icon on the map.
Report a faulty streetlight or lit bollard online
We aim to respond to non-urgent faults within 28 days.
We'll try to repair the light on the first visit.
The repair may take longer if:
- There's a fault with the power supply
- There are access problems
- We need to order parts.
To report multiple faults you'll need to create a report for each one.
Find out more about streetlights
See information about: