[Skip to content]

Apply for dropped kerb / crossing

Apply for a dropped kerb/crossing

When to apply

Any dropped kerb / crossing will needs approval from our Highways Department.

If you live on a classified road (either A, B or C) you will probably also need to apply for planning permission as well. 

Contact us if you're not sure.


There is an initial non-refundable fee of £158.50 for residents or £262.10 for developers. Plus a supervision fee of £40.40. An individual quote is prepared for each application.

How long will it take

Up to 4 months from when we get your application.

How to apply

Complete the relevant dropped kerb application form below:

Back to top