Essential road maintenance
As part of the Annual Road Maintenance Campaign, we will be carrying out essential maintenance work on the roads throughout the Borough that most require our attention.
These works are to keep our road network safe for all our road users. Unfortunately, these works, due to their nature, may involve road closures.
Planned maintenance for June 2018 - road markings
All planned surface dressing works for June have now been completed and, as previously advised, our team will now be carrying out the road marking along these roads.
These works may be restricted by a road closure but access for residents and businesses will be maintained.
Week commencing 25 June:
- A321 Wargrave Road - traffic restricted by overnight closure 8pm to 6am
- A4130 White Hill - traffic restricted overnight by 2-way lights
Week commencing 2 July:
- A321 Broadwater Lane – traffic restricted by road closure 9.30am to 4pm
- Hinton Road – traffic restricted by road closure 9.30am to 4pm
- Swallowfield Street – traffic restricted by road closure 9.30am to 4pm
- Lower Sandhurst Road – traffic restricted by road closure 8am to 5pm
- Beech Hill Lane – traffic restricted by road closure 9.30am to 4pm
Week commencing 9 July
- A4130 Henley Road – traffic restricted by stop/go boards 9.30am to 4pm
Traffic will be restricted by stop go boards at the following locations:
- A4130 White Hill on 14 June 2018 - Completed
- A4130 Henley Road on 14 and 15 June 2018 - Completed
Traffic will be restricted by a road closure at the following locations with access being maintained for residents:
- A321 Wargrave Road on 15 and 18 June 2018 (closed 9.30am to 4pm only) - Completed
- A321 Broadwater Lane on 18 June 2018 - Completed
- Hinton Road on 18 June 2018 - Completed
- Swallowfield Street on 18 June 2018 - Completed
- Lower Sandhurst Road 18 June 2018 - Completed
- Beech Hill Lane on 18 and 19 June 2018 - Completed
These dates are subject to change.