[Skip to content]

Request a highway search

Request a highway search

When to apply

We provide written responses to individual requests for information about highways.

This includes:

  • Adopted highways
  • Road schemes
  • Public rights of way 
  • Information about schemes affecting future traffic flow

How to apply

Complete our:

A charge is made for an ordinance survey extract from our records indicating the extent of the highway (see the application form for details).

You can also view highway records in Planning Reception free of charge in our Shute End offices.

Land Ownership

Land ownership is not included in a highway search.

For this information you need to contact the) Land Registry at Gloucester website.

For copies of legal agreements see Local Land Charges. A charge may apply.

Was this page useful?
Back to top