Changes to concessionary bus pass usage from 1 April 2017
With effect from 1 April 2017 our concessionary bus passes may no longer be accepted if starting your journey outside Wokingham Borough before 9.30am, Monday to Friday. You will need to check by contacting the relevant local authority.
Concessionary passes for pensioners will no longer be valid on football or rugby services where the journey starts outside Wokingham Borough.
Who can apply?
You can get a disabled person's bus pass if you live in Wokingham borough and are:
- Blind or partially sighted
- Profoundly or severely deaf
- Without speech
- Have a disability or injury that has a long-term affect on your ability to walk
- Have no arms or can't use both your arms
- Have a learning disability including a big impairment to intelligence or social function
The minimum age to apply for a disabled person's bus pass is 5 years.