What we do
We give help, support and information to children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities up to the age of 25.
How we can help
We can help with the following:
- Telling you about groups and services that can help you
- Writing and understanding reports and letters
- Education, Health and Care Plan process and meetings
- Annual reviews
- Meetings with your school, college or other people that are helping you
- Options for your education
- Explaining how appeals work
- Support if you've been excluded from school
- Help you get an independent supporter to help with assessments for Education, Health and Care Plans
Watch our video
We've made a short video about the Special Educational Needs and Disability Information Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS).
Watch the video below: