About the courses
Parent programmes will help with understanding autism and share many ideas and solutions. The programmes are also a source of support – many parents developing lasting friendships.
- The National Autistic Society EarlyBird programme (we meet across a school term) for families with a child with autism who is pre school age
- The National Autistic Society EarlyBird Plus programme (we meet across a school term) for families with children between 4 and up to 9 years old
- The National Autistic Society Healthy Minds programme (we meet for 6 sessions) for parents of a child or young person of primary school age and promotes good mental health
- The Next Steps parent programme (we meet for 4 sessions) for parents of a young person from aged 9 to 18th birthday.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible to join your child must:
- Have a diagnosis of autism
- Be on the pathway to an autism assessment
How much does it cost?
There is a small charge which covers the cost of materials. However, we do not want anyone to not be able to attend the programme due to financial issues, and would ask that you discuss your concerns with a programme presenter.
How to join Contact us direct to see when the next programme is running.