A learning organisation
We take pride in being a learning organisation. The people who work for us are key to the service we deliver and we want to keep improving how we work with our residents and customers.
When you join our team you will be fully supported in learning and development. We support a culture of coaching, honesty and improved performance.
All our employees begin their learning with an induction programme that starts online and is tailored to your type of job once you start. There is also a half day welcome event with other new starters so you can meet other people in a similar position.
We'll then continue to support your career and development using:
- Training plans and events
- Coaching sessions
- A range of learning activities for personal development
- Management development - managing people, change, value and diversity
- Access to professional qualifications
- Our learning and resources website "My Learning" - available to you from when you get your offer of employment
- Line management support - meaningful conversations to develop the skills you need to do your job