How to request a repair
You can request a repair in the following ways
- Heating repairs helpdesk - call: 0800 389 8789
(9am to 5pm Monday to Friday)
- Emergency repairs helpdesk - call: 0800 515 287
(Outside office hours, weekends and bank holidays)
Damage caused by others
Damage caused by other people should be reported to the Police as criminal damage. You will be given a Police Unique Reference Number (URN). You must forward this on to us.
How long will the repair take?
When you request a repair we will let you know how long it will take to fix.
Response times are as follows
- Priority 1 (Emergency) - There is an immediate and serious risk to people or property - Response Time = 3 hours
- Priority 2 (Emergency) A serious risk to people or property is likely to develop if action is not taken quickly - Response Time = 48 hours
- Priority 3 (Urgent) - Problems are likely to cause major discomfort to tenants, or damage to the property is likely if the repair is delayed - Response Time = 15 working days
- Priority 4 (Non-urgent) - Items must be pre-ordered or made to measure - Response Time = 40 working days