[Skip to content]

How to complain

How to complain

Children's services complaints

Children's Services complaints are dealt with in accordance with statutory regulations. 

School complaints

Complaints regarding a school or a member of teaching staff must be referred to the Head Teacher or Chair of Governors of the particular school. 

You can find out how to appeal against the school place you've been offered or a permanent exclusion from school on our school appeals web page

To appeal a decision about a school application, visit the school transport web page.

Was this page useful?
Back to top