Family First - Our implementation of the Government's Troubled Families Programme
Family First works towards helping families turn their lives around. Visit the UK Government website to find out more.
Between April 2012 and March 2015 we helped 110 families turn their lives around by:
- Getting children back into school
- Reducing anti-social behaviour
- Reducing youth crime
- Helping adults get back to work
In April 2015 we started phase 2. We'll be working with 350 families over the next 5 years.
We'll be focussing on key problems such as:
- Improving attendance or getting children back into school
- Reducing involvement with criminal offences and anti-social behaviour
- Helping adults back to work
- Helping young people into education or training
- Helping families affected by domestic abuse and violence
- Helping parents and children with a range of health problems
Who to contact
If you would like any further information in relation to the programme then please call 0118 974 3798.
If your family receives support from the Family First programme read the Family First privacy notice (PDF document) to find out what we do with your personal information.