The Wokingham Borough is a popular location for business due to its excellent road and rail links.
The M4 runs through the centre of the Wokingham Borough providing excellent road access to London, Heathrow Airport, South Wales and the M25. The A329M runs through the Borough from Reading to Bracknell town centres and conveniently connects 3 of Wokingham's business parks to these centres and the motorway network. The A33 is a north south link to the M3 and south coast ports. Access to the M40 and the Midlands is easy and uncongested.
Our local trading estates are:
- Cutbush Industrial Park, Lower Earley
- Greenpark, Reading - visit the Greenpark website for more details
- Headley Road, Woodley
- IQ, Winnersh
- Molly Millar's Lane, Wokingham - has 2 business parks: Mulberry and Oaklands. It's a 5 minutes walk from the town centre and train station and a 10 minute drive from the A329M.
- Pinewood Business Park, Crowthorne
- Ruscombe Business Park
- Sutton's Business Park, Earley
- Thames Valley Business Park, Earley - visit the Thames Valley Business Park website for more details
- Toutley Industrial Estate, Wokingham
- Wellington Industrial Estate, Spencers Wood
- Winnersh Triangle Business Park, Winnersh Triangle
Council-run trading estates
We own and manage 3 employment sites:
- Hogwood Lane Industrial Estate, Finchampstead
- Grovelands Avenue, Winnersh
- Station Road, Twyford
We offer short term tenancies of 2 to 3 years. These premises are suitable for start-up and developing businesses. Priority is given to local people.
Wokingham Town Centre
Wokingham town centre provides a mix of shops, office buildings, local government and leisure. Occupiers include Waitrose, Marks and Spencer and Nuffield Health Club.