How can I submit my application?
- You need to register your details on the Submit-a-Plan website (free of charge)
- Complete the application process and upload your electronic drawings
- We will then contact you to take payment for your application
- Once payment has been made you will be able to book inspections
You can also track the progress of a current application online within Submit-a-Plan, all you need to provide is the application number (e.g. 17/0001) or alternatively the property address.
- Attach completed relevant Building Control Solutions application form
- Attach supporting documents
- Send directly to our Support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A member of our team will contact you after 3 working days to take payment to validate your application
Building Control Solutions application forms
Alternatively we are able to accept postal applications for Building Regulations, please send your completed application form for Wokingham, West Berkshire and Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead to:
Building Control Solutions
Wokingham Borough Council